Maureen Robertson co-founded with her husband Keith The Scottish School of Herbal Medicine and the Drimlabarra Herb Farm on the Isle of Arran (Scotland). Situated at the southern end of one of Scotland´s most beautiful and accessible islands, Keith and Maureen offer practical herbal medicine courses, individual herbal well being consultations and workshops in sustainable living. Established in 2000 by these two world recognised Traditional Medical Herbalists, the farm is run on Veganic/Stockfree lines combining vegan (100% vegetarian) and organic philosophy.
Dr Margaret Colquhoun is a biologist with a long-life experience in the teaching of Goethean Science. Holding degrees from the University of Edinburgh and having been trained in Goethean Science in the Carl Gustav Carus Institute in Germany and in the Natural Science Section at the Goetheanum in Switzerland, Dr Colquhoun is one of the leading teachers for Goethean Science in the English speaking world.
DETAILS FOR THE COURSE
- Dates: 6th-8th of July 2015
- Venue: Pishwanton Wood, one of the few places where you can learn Goethean Science in the English speaking world.
- Cost: £180 including a soup and roll lunch and tea breaks refreshments (Concession £165).
- Promotion: Bring a friend – course reduction of £15 (£165 in total).
- Booking: To ensure a place pay a deposit of £25.
- Full Payment: To be made 2 weeks prior to course.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING THE COURSE AND THE ACCOMMODATION
Booking the course
Please fill the form below if you would like to enrol in any of our courses. Alternatively you can print the last page of the Programme Booklet and send it to us by post. Many thanks.
Payment Information for Direct Debit/ Bank Transfer
Life Science Seminar c/o Bank of Scotland, Haddington, UK.
Account n: 00559396
Sort Code: 80-08-23
RESOURCES: BE INSPIRED WITH THESE VIDEOS!